Prime Minister Narendra Modi will deliver the seventh Independence Day speech at the Red Fort on Saturday. The 74th Independence Day is being observed in the midst of a coronavirus epidemic and social distancing protocol will be followed in the ceremony to be held in the national capital. More than 4,000 people including diplomats, officials, and media personnel have been invited for the Independence Day celebrations at the Red Fort.
PM Modi’s Address To Nation On 74th Independence Day: Highlights
After unfurling the national flag, PM Modi’s Independence Day speech is expected to start at 7.30 am. National broadcaster Doordarshan will broadcast his speech. PM Modi’s speech can also be seen live on NDTV 24 X 7 and NDTV India, or can be streamed live on khabar.ndtv.com.
The Prime Minister said that we are going through a different situation due to the Coronavirus epidemic. He praised the Corona warriors. He said that with the determination of the people of the country, we will win over the coronavirus. In the past, all efforts were made to destroy our culture and traditions.
The Prime Minister reiterated the need to provide all kinds of assistance to the citizens affected by natural disasters. In the midst of the coronavirus epidemic, Indians have pledged to be self-reliant, it is not just words but a mantra for all people. We want to tell you that you can listen to Modi ji’s speech on YouTube, durdarshan, and also watch at PIB India Twitter page.
Narendra Damodar Das Modi is the current Prime Minister of India. On 26 May 2014, he was sworn in as the Prime Minister of India. Narendra Modi is a Bharatiya Janata Party MP from the state of Uttar Pradesh, Varanasi.
In the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, Narendra Modi contested from both Vadodara and Varanasi Lok Sabha seats. From both the seats, he was successful with heavy votes, although later he left the Vadodara seat.
Narendra Modi was born on 17 September 1950 in Vadnagar, Gujarat. Narendra Modi’s early times were full of struggle. At the age of only 17, he left home. At the age of 20, he became a regular member of the RSS. Before becoming the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi has been the Chief Minister of Gujarat three times (2001-2014).
Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke in this speech on many important issues such as
- The peaceful resolution of the age-old theme of Ram Janmabhoomi
- The expansion of NCC
- Today the neighbors are not the only ones who get our geographical boundaries
- This is a year of Jammu and Kashmir and It was a year of new development journey.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi targeted China and Pakistan without being named
- Three vaccines of corona in India are currently in the testing phase
- Five years 1.5 lakh gram panchayats in the country have been connected with optical fiber
- One Power of common Indian, its energy,huge base of self-reliant India campaign
- Middle class has power to do anything
- Free gas cylinders to 7 crore poor families
- Vocal for Local, Re-Skill and Up-Skill Campaign
- Make in India Along with the mantra of Make for World
- N-95 masks, PPE kits, ventilators first came from abroad
- Referring to Jan Dhan accounts
- There was a time when our agricultural system was very backward
- The festival of independence for new resolutions The opportunity for energy, and the sacrifice and sacrifice of millions of sons and daughters behind freedom.