Today we will talk about Ganapati idol installation Muhurta and Vidhan. This time, even though festivals have eclipsed the corona, preparations have started for the arrival of Mangalmurti Lord Ganesha. Despite the ban on public events, there will be door-to-door events for the Ganeshotsava festival.
According to astrologers, this time will be auspicious to install the statue of Mars idol from the morning. Which is considered most auspicious in the afternoon. The Chaturthi of Bhadrapad Shukla Paksha will begin the Ganeshotsava festival on 22 August. Happy Ganesh Chaturthi Wishes
Ganesha Murti Sthapana Timing & Vidhi
It is believed that mother Parvati gave birth to Ganesh on Chaturthi. This birth was not given like a child in the world, but through divine power. Ganesh Ji was born in the afternoon, hence Ganesh Chaturthi is always worshiped in the afternoon muhurta. Jyotishacharya Pandit Saurabh Dubey told that the Chaturthi date would start from 11.02 pm on August 21 and would end at 7.56 pm on August 22.
Chaturthi date starts – August 21 at 11:02 pm.
Chaturthi date ends: August 22 at 7:56 pm.
This time the administration has banned public events in view of Corona. In such a situation, the pandals along the road will not be visible. In which large statues were kept. It is of course that small statues can be kept in every house. Not only this, but during worship in Ganesh temples also, but it should also be kept in mind that not many people are involved.
Ganesh Chaturthi Sthapan Puja Vidhi
- First of all, wake up in the morning and take a bath after retiring from daily work.
- After this, install a Ganesh idol of copper, gold, silver or clay.
- Now offer clothes to Lord Ganesha.
- Offer vermilion to Lord Gajanan.
- After offering 21 Durva Dal to Ganesh ji, offer 21 laddus to him.
- 5 Laddus are offered to Lord Ganesha and distribute the remaining laddus to the poor.
- In the evening, worship Lord Ganesha by law. Reading Ganesh Chaturthi Katha and Ganesh Chalisa on Ganesh Chaturthi is considered best.
- Aarti of Shri Ganesh by reciting Ganesh Stotra.
- Take food during fasting evening.
Ganpati Apology prayer
After the worship and aarti of Vighnaharta, do the parikrama and apologize that if there is any deficiency or mistake in the puja, then forgive him.
Ganesha worshiped Kata ie Nnanamadhikam kratam.
Ten Sarvana Sarvatma Delight Asstu Ganapati Sada Mam.
In this way, you should establish Ganapati at your home with the law and worship them for 10 days. After this, on the day of immersion, bid farewell to Ganapati with great joy.