Somewhere in September or October, the tech giant “Apple” is set to release its iOS 14 update for the various models of iPhones. In the last month’s WWDC 2020 press-conference, Apple showed us some features of the upcoming iOS version in a demo and some of them are very much exciting and users were waiting for these for a long time now. Soon the new iOS version will start rolling on most of the iPhone and it will surely affect the daily usage experience of the iPhone user. Why MS Dhoni Retired Exactly At 19:29 Hours?
Top iOS 14 Features For iPhone Users
- App Clips to text them: App Clips is one of the best features that will be introducing in the iOS 14. With the help of this feature, it will be so much simpler to navigate through the app feature. You can cut short the entire usual process that you used to perform before. For the day to day tasks like renting a scooter, buying a coffee, or filling a parking meter, App Clips will pop up automatically. There will be an option to scan QR codes, NFC codes to discover the App Clips.
- Widgets: Widgets are going to be the most significant change in the upcoming iOS 14, users will be able to see more info about apps with help of widgets. Users can use the drag and drop feature to place widgets on the home screen. Based on the activity, time, and location of the users, there will also be an option of “Smart Stack” of widgets. There will be customizable widgets for different activities like work, travel, and sports.
- Set the third party as default app: Many of the users were demanding this feature for a very long time and now they can set third party apps as default for email and browser. Previously, users had to stick with the default Apple’s mail and Safari browser whether they want it or not. But now they can change it to Gmail or Chrome as per their convenience.
- Apple Messages: With new updates, users can pin the conversation in the Apple messages app. In the group chats, users can also mention and do incline replies too. There will be a number of additions in the Memoji like new hairstyles, a bunch of new head wears, and masks as well.
- Safari Cross-site tracking features: In the iOS 14 update, Safari is going to get a major update in the security department. Now, in the Safari privacy report, we’ll be able to see all the cross-site trackers that the browser has blocked, which was not possible in the previous version.