On August 24, Motorola has revealed its new smartphone in the budget category after a long time now. Motorola’s Moto G9 is going to first ever smartphone that is going to be powered by Snapdragon 662 SoC. As mentioned earlier, this device is going to be the cheapest G-series smartphone in the last 2 years.
Motorola India tweeted on August 23 while teasing the smartphone in a video, “Get Ready to bring your entertainment to life. Unveiling tomorrow at 12 PM on Flipkart. Stay Tuned!” Oppo F17, F17 Pro Key Specifications
Moto G9 Price
In India, Moto G9 will be priced at Rs 11,499 and the sale will go live on August 31 via Flipkart. There will be two-color variants for this smartphone i.e. Forest Green and Sapphire Blue.
Moto G9 Key Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ Max vision IPS TFT with the screen resolution of 1600 x 720 Pixels. With the aspect ratio of 20:9
- Processor: Snapdragon 662 SoC with Adreno 610 GPU
- Storage: 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. Expandable up to 512GB using a microSD card.
- Camera: There will be a triple camera setup in this smartphone, with the primary sensor of 48 Megapixels with f/1.7 aperture and quad pixel technology. The front camera will be 8MP shooter in a dewdrop notch. There are some features like Auto smile capture, HDR, Face beauty, Manual Mode, and RAW photo output.
- Battery: 5,000 mAh with 20W fast charging support via Type-C port.
- Sensors: An accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and a SAR sensor.
- Fingerprint sensor: Rear-mounted
- Dimensions: 165.21×75.73×9.18mm
- Weight: 200 gm
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, FM radio
Moto G9 that is launched on August 24 is the successor of the Moto G series that was launched earlier, i.e. Moto G8 Plus and Moto G8 Power Lite.