On Thursday, Twitter announced that the account linked to Prime Minister Narendra Modi‘s website was hacked, and it has now been restored. The incident has been affirmed by Twitter and it has said that steps are being taken to make sure about the compromised account of Narendra Modi. In July, Many Billionaire’s accounts like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg have also been hacked. The same thing happens about cryptocurrency. Hackers also asked to donate cryptocurrency but later groups of couples were arrested in this Fraud. Now the same thing happens with our so Truly PM Modi. But the good thing is PM Modi’s compromised account has been restored to its old position from hackers as confirmed by Twitter. Tom Seaver Hall Of Fame Pitcher Passes Away At The Age of 75
a Twitter spokesperson said in a statement. “We’re aware of this activity and have taken steps to secure the compromised account. We are actively investigating the situation. At this time, we are not aware of additional accounts being impacted,”
What were the tweets posted by hackers?
some tweets were posted from the account and the hacker also asked the followers to donate to the PM National Relief Fund through cryptocurrency. They have now been taken down. All the tweets were removed by Twitter.
In July, The official accounts of Bill Gates, Joe Biden, Elon Musk, Barack Obama, Apple, musician Kanye West, and Uber requested donations in a scam of cryptocurrency. This hacking aimed to encourage people to send cryptocurrency at the same bitcoin address by tweeting from their official accounts. The tweets were later removed by tweeter after being posted. They are targeted by Hackers.
if you are using Twitter, Here you can secure your account with the help of following steps
Steps to secure Twitter account
- Enable two-step verification: You must enable two-step verification to avoid hacking of account
- Use login verification: Enable login verification rather tom depends on the password
- Keep your browser up-to-date: Keep updating your browser to remove bugs
- Check e-mails from Twitter: we usually don’t focus mails come from social sites, Try to focus on E-mails from all social platforms.
- Keep Strong password: Your password should be a combination of alphabets, numerics, and a character. That will be considered a strong password.